We believe in sharing the benefits of our renewable energy projects with First Nations people. In all our projects, we seek to create opportunities for involvement and equity ownership by First Nations people – right from the beginning.
We are also the Western Australian distributors of the award-winning, solar powered, Gilghi water treatment plant and Digi Hub.
What we do
We develop utility-scale renewable energy projects. Our expertise includes wind, solar, and storage – and we can solve your water purification requirements. We have established strong relationships with Traditional Owners and local contractors. Our team can help you find the best solutions suitable for the Western Australian climate, and make switching your businesses to clean energy simple, reliable and affordable.
We believe in building a sustainable future for Western Australia.
Our high-quality renewable energy solutions can help your business reduce your carbon footprint to meet the Western Australian Government’s commitment to achieving net zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050.
We will work with your business to understand and come up with the best project design to suit your requirements.
Points of Difference
Social impact of
projects we develop
We believe in sharing the benefits of our renewable energy projects with First Nations people. In all our projects we seek to:
- Work with local contractors and businesses.
- Create opportunities for First Nations people to be involved and have equity ownership in projects occurring on their Country.
- Help Close the Gap by creating opportunities for employment, training, contracting and ancillary business development for the life cycle of a project.
Our goal is for Aboriginal communities to become self-sustainable. We want First Nations people to:
- Achieve economic independence.
- Become self-sustainable and self-determined.
We are a social enterprise
committed to making a difference
Pilbara Solar is a collaboration between renewable energy experts and Aboriginal enterprise. We are uniquely positioned to understand the needs of both industry and Aboriginal affairs.
Fifty per cent of Pilbara Solar is owned by leaders in clean energy with more than 30 year’s collective experience. The other 50 per cent is owned by Yamatji Marlpa Aboriginal Corporation (YMAC). Income generated through YMAC’s ownership of Pilbara Solar assists the delivery of services to Traditional Owners in the Pilbara, Mid West, Murchison and Gascoyne regions of Western Australia.
Pilbara Solar is Supply Nation registered.
About Pilbara Solar
At Pilbara Solar, we bring people together to develop utility-scale renewable energy projects in Western Australia. We believe in building a sustainable future for our State by fuelling businesses with clean power sources including, solar, wind, storage and other technology.
Pilbara Solar aims to:
- Help your business meet its Reconciliation Action Plan targets.
- Assist your business to contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Reduce your company’s carbon footprint to support the Western Australian Government’s commitment to achieving the net zero greenhouse gas emissions target by 2050.
- Support optimal system designs
- Provide global technology and integration expertise
We are committed to making changes that address some of the most pressing global challenges of our generation. Join us in striving for a cleaner and more sustainable world.
Together we can assist you in:
- adopting renewable energy solutions
- tackling sustainable development
- reducing environmental impact from fossil fuels
- reducing economic inequality
Our services and products strongly align with the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
When we work in partnership, we can achieve big things together. We demonstrate how best to make a positive contribution to sustainable development within your everyday operations and supply chains.
Our VisionA clean, inclusive world.
Our team of experts can help your business transition to renewable energy.
We use innovative technology to provide the best clean energy solutions. Contact us for more information about how we can assist.